Monday 25 October 2010

F is for Freezing

I'm currently sat freezing my ass off in my living room. We have no heating or water 'cos my parents decided to have a new boiler put in, when its ffffreezing. So I decided to update my blog.




I realised that I've not posted on my blog in almost a month and was starting to miss it. A lot. But I will keep this post short and sweet. As you will be aware I have recently started some training to go into business, Childminding, with my mum. This has resulted in me having to do a hell of a lot of paperwork, a five week pre-registration course, as well as a paediatric first aid course. Needless to say I've been a busy bee. Added onto that I've also been working part time, which has resulted in some things slipping. Mainly my blog. But with only a risk assessment of the house left to do I'm glad to say that by the end of the week all should be finished.


So thanks for sticking around and baring with me :)

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment