Monday 15 November 2010

39 Days Till Christmas!!

As I mentioned a couple of month ago I am starting to go into Childminding along side my mum. Well this last week I had someone who wanted me to start looking after her two children asap. This couldn't have come at a better time. With Christmas just around the corner, this extra income is really gonna help me out.



(Albert Sq - Manchester Centre German Market - Image from manchestereventsguide.co.uk)
I'm glad to say that I've got around half of my friends and families Christmas presents. I have always LOVED Christmas. It's the only time of the year that I love the cold weather :). I love walking through Manchester (our nearest city centre) in the winter. With the German Market, being all wrapped up from head to toe and Christmas music playing in the shops and on the street.


I may have turned 27 (I know I'm getting old lol) last Monday, but I still enjoy some of the same things from when I was younger. How are you guys doing with your Christmas shopping? Do get into the spirit of Christmas? Or are you a Scrooge?
Speak to you guys soon and remember its only 39 days till Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment