Wednesday 31 August 2011

Old So Soon?


I'm sorry I've not updated my blog just over a month. But the school summer holidays have been super busy. Working, spending time with my brother while he's home and working some more.

I've come to a conclusion. I'm working too hard and not playing hard at all. I came across this conclusion this past weekend. When you haven't seen a friend, a really good friend I might add, for months and not weeks. You know that you have to do something about.
I love both of my jobs. I really do. I just have to put as much effort into making time for my friends as I do my work. After all your only young once. And I really don't want to be that person who keeps letting her friends down. That's just not me at all.

I also need a non work related hobby. So I've started knitting again. I know, I know I'm starting to sound like an old lady. I'll tell you what though its actually very therapeutic and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment