Monday 5 September 2011

In The Summertime...


Seven weeks today I'll be flying to New York. A girls week with my mum. A holiday we've only been planning for about 8 YEARS and that has changed destination around a dozen times. I still can't quite believe it. And I don't think I will till I'm stood there.

Until then enjoy some of my pictures of my holiday at the start of the summer when I went to Wales with mum, dad and gran.

2nd day of the holiday at Caldey Island.



Me being brave swimming in the sea.


Me and my mum on the last day.

Hope you've had a fun, relaxing summer.

6 comments:

  1. Wales is so beautiful. You are very brave for going in the sea though...talk about being cold!

    And New York in 7 weeks! I'm very jealous of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on 20sb- holiday sounds great I hope you have an amazing time- can't wait to see the pics once you're back! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments. The sea was actually not too cold once I dipped my whole body in :)
    As for NYC I am super excited. Especially since I'm watching the US Open at the moment and they keep showing images of NY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! My dream vacation would actually be right where you live! =] I'm hoping that next summer I'll make my way to England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a lot of fun with you Mom in NYC! I went on a girls trip with my mom to NYC too back in June. It was amazing. Right now, my dream vacation would definitely be an Alaskan cruise! I want to see some glaciers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photographs are so beautiful & Natural. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete