Monday 6 December 2010

18 Days Till Christmas

As you all know I love this time of year. There are only 18 days left until it's time to open presents, enjoy spending time with the family and we can tuck into our turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings. On Friday I managed to get most of my friends and families presents. I am disappointed though that my mum isn't letting us put the tree and decorations up today!



(Our Christmas tree from 2008)

I can't believe how quickly this year has come and almost gone. This time last year I was not happy. I was so ill and in so much pain that I was able to enjoy it at all. I think that's why I'm even more happy and excited about this year.


Hope you guys are doing well with your Christmas preparations and are looking forward to it as much as I am.

3 comments:

  1. Christmas season is so lovely. I need the warmpth of all the celebrating to distract me from how cold it is outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is it really only 18 days? Time has been flying by. Halloween felt like it was yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Denise : I know what you mean about the cold we've been having snow :) (that has now turned to ice) :(

    @theTsaritsa : This whole year has been flying buy let alone the last month and half :)

    Thanks for the comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete