Friday 10 December 2010

Top 5: Things I Look Forward To At Christmas!

(Christmas Market in Manchester)
No 1. Christmas Dinner & Opening Presents.

All that Turkey and stuffing is what makes Christmas so good. When else can you not feel guilty about stuffing your face all day. I also love sitting round opening presents on Christmas morning. It reminds me of all the Christmas' I loved as a kid :)


No 2. Christmas Shopping.
Some people hate Christmas shopping with a passion. I on the other hand love it. I love buying presents for other people and looking what I can get different people.


No 3. Christmas Market in Manchester.
Ok so it might be jam packed but it has become part of what makes living in Manchester so great at Christmas.


No 4. Listening To Christmas Songs.
There is nothing like some Christmas songs to really get you in the mood. I must admit that as I was shopping last week and listening to all the Christmas songs on my i-pod.


No 5. Snow, Snow, Snow.
By living in a country that is cold most of the year I can't imagine Christmas without snow. Snow and Christmas always just seem so magical to me.



Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment