Friday 11 March 2011

Top 5: Things I find attractive in a man

Every Friday is 'Top 5' Friday. So here are five things I find attractive in a man. Anyone who was knows me well will not be surprised by this list.




No 5.) Older Men
So all my friends know that I find guys so much more attractive if they are older me. (Not too old though :) it's not like I find guys on there death bed attractive ha ha.) Some women do prefer guys younger than them. I have never been one of those people. Guys my own age and younger are so much more annoying. It's like they haven't grown up yet.

No 4.) Sensitivity
I don't think being too sensitive is a turn on either. But a guy who has a heart and can be a real shoulder to lean on when you need/want it.

No 3.) A Job!
Okay so I know the job market is bad at the moment. There is nothing attractive about a guy who is jobless. This is a must. It puts a strain on a relationship when only one of you is in employment. Trust me.

No 2.) Confidence
There is nothing less attractive than a man who is not comfortable in his own skin. I'm talking about people are over confident 'cos that is not attractive at all. There is difference. But if a guy is happy in his own skin, then he's going to be more confident.(The same really applies to women as well.)

No 1.) A sense of humour
This is an absolute must. I'm prone to doing some rather daft things in my time. Anyone who knows me well knows that in a week I will have done any number of 'silly' things. But anyone who can make me laugh (or find the funny in me) is a huge turn on.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday.  What do you find attractive in the oposite sex?

2 comments:

  1. Intelligence and the personification of that: glasses. I love a guy who is witty and quick and can keep up with me mentally. Geeky-ness is also a plus, since I accidentally talk about things like the law of large numbers and the theory of relativity when we're supposed to be having "pillow talk".

    Independence: Job, money, car... I also prefer if they don't live at home either.

    No kids. I may want some one day, but I either want to pick them or have them come out of me. I don't want to deal with someone else’s kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Denise: I think we all have our own level of geeky-ness in life :) I definatly agree with the indpendance bit. As for the kids. I've always said I'd never have kids, but working with kids now is making me re-think that a little :)

    ReplyDelete