Wednesday 26 August 2009

Character Development

I have spent the last couple of days really dedicating some time to my writing. While I have planned out each chapter for my book I have only been using it as a template, seeing how the story unfolds. I have been investing so much time and energy into these characters that they are starting to feel like real people. I'm amazed though at myself though at how well I have developed them each individually.

Developing each of these characters though got me thinking about individual development. How we develop our own character all the time. We are constantly changing things and learn for all different aspects of our life. Sometimes getting to know a certain individual can change your individual character.

-x-x-x-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment