Tuesday 21 September 2010

The Final Countdown

Every Tuesday here on my blog is political Tuesdays. Here I give my views on stuff that has been written heard or watched in the press. As anyone who has read my blog will know I have been following and voting in this years Labour Leadership race.

I've been having somewhat of an 80's feeling day today. After watching OTH (One Tree Hill) this morning and there homage to John Hughes, I've been listening to some classic 80's tracks. I find it kind of ironic and in no way planned but, for some reason I've not been able to get the following track out of my head. What does this have to do with 'Politics Tuesday' I hear you ask. Well. With tomorrow being the final day for voting I thought this was a rather fitting song :)


So for anybody who has yet to still vote you can so off the website on your ballot paper. So weather you have voted David Miliband, Ed Miliband, Andy Burnham, Dianne Abbott or Ed Balls the wait is almost over.


Happy Tuesday everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Damn you! I always get this song stuck in my head!!! I love the scene in Arrested Development when Gob is doing his magic show and uses this song. FINAL COUNTDOWNNNN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha well I thought if it was stuck in my head I may as well get it stuck in someone elses head ;)

    -x-x-

    ReplyDelete