Friday 18 February 2011

Top 5: Books I still have to read on my bookshelf!

Its Friday so that means one thing. Its Top 5... Friday. So here are 5 books on my bookshelf I still have to read.




5.) Breakfast At Tiffanys



4.) Yes Man – Danny Wallace



3.) A Married Man – Catherine Alliott



2.) The Beach House – James Patterson



1.)Club Dead – Chalaine Harris



Do any of you guys have a pile of books you have still not got to reading?



Hope everyone is having a good Friday. Sorry for the short post but been super busy :) I do have a special Top 5... blog post with a little help from my friends :)

2 comments:

  1. My pile of books has got to be greater than 30...I have grand aspirations in my reading, and not nearly enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just the 5 I think ive had the longest :) I have pobably closer to 15 that I too have not had enough time to read.

    ReplyDelete