Friday 11 February 2011

Top 5: Songs I've Listened To This Week


Top 5... Friday's is back this week. This weeks Top 5... blog post is the most played songs on my i-Pod and i-Tunes. 
                  

5.) Dirty – Bodyrockers – Bodyrockers
I lost this album a while ago. It has always been one of my favourites. There are so many great tracks that I love listening to. I love singing along to it and whenever I hear the song I cant help but moving to the beat.

4.) When We Collide – Matt Cardle
The winners song from this years X-Factor. This song couldn't be any more different than the previous song.

3.) Love The Way You Lie – Eminem & Rihanna - Recovery
This song has been one of my favourites since I first heard it. I've never been a huge Rihanna fan but this song I do like.


2.) Rolling In the Deep – Adele – 21
This song is being played everywhere at the moment. Adele has a great voice and this album and song is one of my favourites.






1.) Someone Like You – Adele - 21

This album has been played so many times this week on my i-Pod which is probably why there are two songs from the same album in the top places. This song is so beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment