Tuesday 10 August 2010

Top 5: Places (in America) I Want To Visit!

Ok so I've only just come back from this years holiday and I'm already thinking about next year. But considering I've not been abroad since September 2008, I feel like I need to get on a plane. (This is in no particular order btw.)




No 1. New York:                                (Photo Credit: Terragalleria.com)
Since I haven't technically paid for this trip yet it's going to stay on the list. Next year I'm planning five days in NYC and I'm more than a little excited. I've become a bit of a travel channel junkie for programmes showing New York. With views like the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Broadway, and way too many to mention here. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.



(Photo Credit: Google Images)
No 2. California (LA, San Francisco, Vegas):
LA was supposed to be next years holiday until I decided five days in New York would be cheaper than 12 days in LA. That being said I still want to go to LA and San Francisco at some point. They both look like exciting places to visit. Not to mention the sun factor. I don't know why but Vegas just looks so cool.


(Photo Credit: Google Image)
No 3. Washington DC: 
I like to visit places that have a bit history about them and DC defiantly has that. A couple of friends have visited the city and they have all recommended it.


(Photo Credit: Google Image)
No 4. Boston:
When my youngest brother went here a couple of years ago I was more than a little jealous. One of my very good friends is there at the moment. He two thinks its a place I have to visit.

(Photo Credit: artsjournal.com)
No 5. Chicago:
I first wanted to go to Chicago a couple of years ago. I've seen a couple of programmes showing the city and it looks a really nice place.



Hopefully over the next couple of years I'll be able to cross each of these places off my places to visit list. Do any of you guys know of any great places to visit out of the places I have mentioned? Do any of you know of places you would recommended that I have neglected?

No comments:

Post a Comment